The purpose of this statement is to inform users of our website what information is collected about them when they visit this site and how this information is used and if it is disclosed.
Web log files: In common with most websites, CDC Clinic automatically logs certain information about every request sent to it. This information is used for system administration and for producing usage statistics. Relevant subsets of this data may be used as part of investigations of computer misuse involving this site.
Data may also on occasion be used to enable investigation of technical problems on the website. Otherwise logged information is not passed to any third party except if required by law.
Data protection: From time to time we will use electronic forms on this site to gather personal information for purposes directly related to a services of CDC Clinic this information is not passed to any third party. Completion of and submission of any form on this website is entirely at the discretion of you, the website user.
Data protection statement: In using and submitting forms on this website you agree that CDC Clinic may use any personal data of yours that you supply through the forms.
CDC Clinic respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data:
• CDC Clinic: will only collect and use your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on its service
• CDC Clinic may also use this information to assess what services may be of interest to you and to personalise our service and marketing
• CDC Clinic may also contact you to obtain feedback on services and any improvements we can make to them
• You have the right to ask us at any time not to contact you by way of direct marketing
• CDC Clinic will not disclose your personal data to any other organisations without your permission.
Google Analytics Tracking
cdc Clinic and any third-party vendors does not use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers to identify visitors to the website.
As a visitors you can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features you use, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).